Check out some pictures of our Facility!
Family Swim Club
Opening Day Saturday May 25, 2013.
EMPLOYMENT: LIFEGUARDS, HEAD GUARD, AND CONCESSION STAND WORKERS NEEDED - Send Resume or Request Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Large swimming pool (350,000 gallons), diving boards,
2-person water slide, children's wading pool. Pool hours
are 11:30am until 7pm Sunday through Thursday, and we are open until 8pm on Friday and Saturday. When North Allegheny
school is in session the pool closes at 6pm. Laps only
from 11am until 11:30am, adults only. You can register online by clicking the online registration tab at the bottom of any screen or you can register by printing a form out and mailing it in by using the printable forms tab at the bottom of any screen.
Terms and Conditions
- An initiation fee of $15/person will be charged to all new members. (maximum of $100.00/ family)
- No single membership can be sold to children under the age of 12.
- Optional babysitter pass can be purchased for $100.00
- No refunds after June 1, 2013 and a $50.00 processing fee for ALL refunds.
- Full payment must accompany this form. Make all checks payable to WINDWOOD PARK.
- Additional $50.00 senior citizen discount. ( ages: 55 and up) (only 1 discount per family)
- Any member 18 years or older filing separate income tax forms and is not a full time student must register and pay as an individual membership, not a family membership.
- Handbooks will be available at the front desk opening day which will cover the pool rules, NEW hours, events, etc.
- Grandmothers and Grandfathers can not be added to your family membership form
- Guest fees are $6.00/weekday, $8.00/weekend or holiday, and $4.00 any day after 4pm
- Windwood may have to adjust the hours of operation the last few weeks of summer. When the schools' start at the end of August sometimes we are short handed on lifeguards because many of them are students.
Please take a look at the printable form for swim lessons. The pricing and dates have changed.
for a printable swim lessons registration forms (PDF).
sport court, ping pong tables, playground area, basketball court, sand volleyball court, horseshoes, and field area to play in.
Member events will be posted closer to the season. You will also recieve a handbook after you register with the events as well. Please remember if there is low attendance or bad weather events may be cancelled.
If anyone has a member event request please email us at email@example.com prior to the season.
out some pictures of our pool!